LOCAL JOB OPENINGS
Respiratory Care Practitioners
$7,500 Sign-on Bonus!
Dartmouth Health is looking for Registered Respiratory Therapists who want to work in a fast-paced critical care environment with a high degree of autonomy using a multitude of respiratory driven protocols. We are offering the opportunity to work at an academic medical center in a rural environment. Experience incredible facilities, academic rigor, and a commitment to compassionate care in an environment that allows respiratory therapists to thrive in a growing department.
Respiratory therapists at Dartmouth Health provide the following services:
· 60 adult critical care beds (MICU, SICU & Cardiac ICU)
· Pediatric ICU
· Level 3 neonatal ICU
· RT / RN air and ground neonatal transport team
· Adult ECMO specialists are staffed by respiratory therapists
· Emergency response teams (Trauma, Code, Airway, rapid response)
Dartmouth Health is the only academic medical center, tertiary care, and children’s hospital in the state of NH.
You’ll be impressed at all we have to offer including:
· Work-life Balance Culture
· Earned Time Off
· 8,000 square foot, state-of-the-art
Patient Safety Training Center
· Health, Life, Dental, and Short-Term and
Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Outstanding Retirement Plan
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Tuition Assistance
· Relocation Assistance
· On-Campus Child Care
· Free On-Site Parking
· Free Continuing Education Opportunities On-Site
· Respiratory Therapy ECMO Specialist positions to enhance your career
· 2 person RT/RN air and ground neonatal transport team
· 50 adult critical care beds (MICU, SICU & Cardiac ICU)
· Pediatric ICU
· Level 3 Neonatal ICU
· RRT to RTBS program at Colby-Sawyer College with discounted tuition.
The Dartmouth Health system stretches over New Hampshire and Vermont and offers the quintessential New England experience. Anchored by the academic Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH, the system includes the NCI-designated Norris Cotton Cancer Center, the Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock; 4 affiliated hospitals and 30 Dartmouth- Hitchcock ambulatory clinics across the region. With no income or sales tax, this beautiful area combines history, industry and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the US to live and work. With destinations like Boston, New York, the seacoast and ski country within driving distance, the opportunities - both career and personal - truly make New Hampshire the ideal place to work and play.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
Current RRT, NH RCP license.
Applicants are encouraged to apply online:
For inquiries only, please contact:
Patricia A. McDermott - Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Dartmouth Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.