LOCAL JOB OPENINGS
Community Surgical Supply
Community Surgical Supply is one of the largest independently owned home care companies in the mid-Atlantic and northeast region, aggressively looking to increase market share throughout the country.
We are hiring Registered Respiratory Therapists in the following locations:
• Merrimack, NH
• West Lebanon, NH
Company vehicle with fuel card and GPS
I-Phone and I-Pad
Day shift, Monday - Friday or Tuesday-Saturday schedule with on-call rotation
Full healthcare benefits including medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage, 401(k) plan with a 5% employer match, voluntary insurance benefits.
Generous competitive salary, time off package, employee discounts for pharmaceuticals and medical supplies.
Paid educational certifications and CEU’s, training development and advancement opportunities.
Respiratory Therapists :
• Assess, treat, and care for patients with breathing disorders.
• Initiate and conduct therapeutic procedures; maintain patient records; and select, assemble, check, and operate equipment.
• Schedule and make patient visits and telephone calls as directed.
• Perform testing and preventive maintenance on respiratory equipment in patients’ residence to ensure equipment is functioning safely and efficiently.
• Instruct patients, caregivers, physicians and physician’s staff on the proper use of respiratory equipment and necessary cleaning requirements.
• Deliver/pick-up equipment and/or supplies to patients’ home as necessary.
• Assist other staff and perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Prior experience in Home Respiratory Therapy is preferred but not required. MUST HAVE valid state(s) Respiratory Care Practitioner license or willing to obtain. Valid Driver's License. Must possess good people skills and be able to work independently. Must be detailed oriented, organized, and neat in person and habits.
To apply for a position, check out our web site-scroll down to the bottom and choose Employment Opportunities:
Respiratory Therapist- Neonatal, multiple positions available
Elliot Hospital · RESPIRATORY THERAPY
Allied Health / Clinical
6:15A-6:45P, Days / EOW, 36 hours per week, 6:15am-6:45pm
Req # 308243
The Elliot Health System is excited to announce we are hiring Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioners as our health system grows. This position provides a wide range of respiratory care services to patients, ranging from neonatal, pediatric and geriatric age groups.
EHS is home to Manchester’s designated Regional Trauma Center and a Level 3 Newborn Intensive Care Unit. We have day and night positions available along with competitive benefits, pay, and advancement opportunities!
Benefits include tuition reimbursement, career coaching and counseling, onsite child care services, 2 free fitness facilities, credit union and loan discounts at participating institutions, discounts of all major cell phone carriers & much more!
Please apply below!
- Education: Minimum of an Associate’s Degree and passed CRT or RRT exam.
- Experience: New grads welcome to apply. Three (3) to five (5) years of critical care experience preferred.
- Certification/Licensure: Certified Respiratory Therapist or Registered Respiratory Therapist by the National Board for Respiratory Care and State of NH Respiratory Care Practitioner License, BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP. Neonatal Resuscitation Program Certification to be obtained within 3 months of hire.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Respiratory Care Practitioner - $7,500 sign on bonus (FT), Respiratory Care, Rotating Shifts, Multiple Positions Available
Sets up and operates various types of oxygen and other therapeutic equipment. Administers prescribed doses of medicinal gases and aerosolized drugs.
A listing of the key responsibilities:
- Reviews existing data in patient record. Collects and evaluates additional pertinent clinical information by inspection, palpation, percussion, auscultation and patient interview.
- Inspects chest x-ray to determine presence of or changes in consolidation, atelectasis, pneumothorax, opacification, position of tracheal tube and other conditions.
- Recommends respiratory care alternatives to meet patient care objectives. Recommends the collection of additional pertinent data through chest x-ray, blood gas analysis, pulmonary function studies, and other laboratory tests.
- Performs and evaluates bedside spirometry, pulmonary mechanics and pulmonary function studies. Determines appropriateness of prescribed therapy and goals for identified pathophysiological state.
- Selects, assembles and checks the equipment for proper function, operation and cleanliness, including correction of malfunctions. Performs procedures for disinfection and sterilization.
- Conducts prescribed therapeutic procedures to achieve maintenance of a patient airway, including maintenance of adequate humidification, use of appropriate oro- nasopharyngeal airways, and changing of tracheostomy tubes. Explains planned therapy and goals to patient.
- Conducts prescribed therapeutic procedures to achieve removal of bronchopulmonary secretions, and administers prescribed pharmacologic agents.
- Conducts prescribed therapeutic procedures to achieve adequate spontaneous and artificial ventilation.
- Conducts prescribed therapeutic procedures to achieve adequate oxygenation including adjustment of oxygen concentration, adjustment of PEEP/CPAP, and prevention of "iatrogenic" hypoxemia.
- Evaluates and monitors patient's response to respiratory therapy. Modifies treatment techniques based on patient response to IPPB, incentive breathing devices, aerosol therapy, oxygen therapy and mechanical ventilation.
- Initiates, conducts and modifies respiratory therapy techniques in an emergency setting, including CPR, monitoring and patient transport.
- Records therapy and results as required by hospital policy and regulating agencies; communicates information to appropriate members of health care team.
- May assist physician performing bronchoscopy, tracheostomy, and invasive monitoring.
- Develops education and training programs, and conducting of in-service training for departmental and non-departmental staff.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills: Must be licensed in NH as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)